Due to shortages, we have sourced disposable face masks through our trusted supplier in China. Limited availability, we are limiting purchases to 4 packs (40 pcs) per day per customer. We will have more masks express shipped to us quickly as needed, so don’t hoard them, only get what you need for you and your family for 1-2 weeks. A portion of face masks from each shipment is donated to medical workers.
Please Note: Due to COVID-19, our shop is closed but we are available for phone orders and have local shop pickup available at our shop at 1221 Kona St. on:
Monday, Tuesday, Thursday, Friday- 10 am to 2 pm
Shop phone#: 808 596 7755
Disposable Face Masks are in stock now and available to order here:
Take care and be safe,
Disposable facemask instructions:
Facemasks help limit the spread of germs. When someone talks, coughs, or sneezes they may release tiny drops into the air that can infect others. If someone is ill, a facemask can reduce the number of germs that the wearer releases and can protect other people from becoming sick. A facemask also protects the wearer’s nose and mouth from splashes or sprays of body fluids.
How to put on and remove the facemask:
Disposable facemask should be us
ed once and then thrown in the trash. You should also remove and replace masks when they become moist.
1. Clean your hands with soap and water or hand sanitizer before touching the mask.
2. Determine which side of the mask is the top. The side of the mask that has a stiff bendable edge is the top and is meant to mold to the shape of your nose.
3. Determine which side of the mask is the front. The colored side of the mask is the front and should face away from you, while the white side touches your face.
4. Hold the mask by the ear loops. Place a loop around each ear.
5. Mold or pinch the stiff edge to the shape of your nose.
6. Pull the bottom of the mask over your mouth and chin.
Removing the facemask:
1. Clean your hands with soap and water or hand sanitizer before touching the mask. Avoid touching the front of the mask. The front of the mask is contaminated. Only touch the ear loops/ties/band.
2. Hold both of the ear loops and gently lift and remove the mask.
3. Throw the mask in the trash. Clean your hands with soap and water or hand sanitizer.
Made in China, imported by Blue Planet, Honolulu, Hawaii, www.blueplanetsurf.com
Date of manufacture: March 2020, manufactured and packaged in a certified, sterile facility, use within 2 years for best results.